Friday, October 18, 2013

Short Post

I've been reading old journal entries, and I am amazed. God has been liberating me from past insecurities, and it's been really awesome to see. I didn't realize how far I had come (or how far I needed to go) until I read some old entries. I encourage you today to read some past journal entries of your own (if you don't have a journal, I encourage you to start one!)

Faith is based not on a wavering hope, but a solid hope. And my hope becomes more solid when I see such evidence, such fruit of what God is doing. He is more than willing to change hearts, and ultimately change lives. If you need some change, God is more than willing to help you!

__________________________________


I will post a picture soon - I drew Audrey Hepburn and I am excited to make another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments on my work or writings. Leave questions if you have any, and I'll be sure to keep in touch.